Best in class corporate governance
The Company’s Executive Team and Board of Directors are committed to sound principles of corporate governance. This section provides information pertaining to our Board, our ethical values and our policies.
Air Canada’s Corporate Policy and Guidelines on Business Conduct sets out guiding principles and ethical standards that apply to our corporate activities. The Code addresses conflicts of interest, use of company assets, confidential information, fair dealing with other people and organizations, compliance with laws, rules and regulations, employment policies, computer, e-mail and internet policies, and reporting suspected non-compliance.
- Charter of the Board of Directors
- Position Description for the Chairman of the Board
- Position Description for the President and Chief Executive Officer
- Position Description for the Chair of the Audit, Finance and Risk Committee
- Position Description for the Chair of the Governance and Nominating Committee
- Position Description for the Chair of the Human Resources and Compensation Committee
- Position Description for the Chair of the Safety, Health, Environment and Security Committee